Version 3.3.0 of Kafka for JUnit has been released. It increases all Kafka dependencies to 3.3.1 and features a couple of small improvements and bugfixes that were introduced into the codebase as part of the Hacktoberfest 2022. A big shoutout to all the lovely people that contributed to the project!
See the changelog on GitHub.
- #72: Typo in sample test case shouldWaitForRecordsToBePublished from readme
- #74: Remove deprecated methods from the public API of Kafka for JUnit
- #75: Fix deprecated API usage in class DefaultRecordConsumer
- #76: Fix deprecated API usage in class DefaultTopicManager
- #77: Fix deprecated API usage in class EmbeddedConnect
- #78: Fix deprecated API usage in class ExternalKafkaClusterTest
- #89: Update the README.md and documentation to only show latest versions from a release line
- #90: Upgrade to Kafka 3.3
- #86: Remove usage of yet unsupported Java >8 language features
- #87: Enforce log.cleanup.policy=compact in the presence of an embedded Kafka Connect deployment
You can obtain the binaries from Maven central or include the dependency using the following Maven coordinates in your build.
<dependency> <groupId>net.mguenther.kafka</groupId> <artifactId>kafka-junit</artifactId> <version>3.3.0</version> </dependency>